Last updated 24-05-2018
1. Legal basis for processing and purpose of processing personal data
Primarily, the legal basis for processing of personal data is based on the costumer’s contract or request to enter into a contract concerning the use of the Service on our Website. We are processing personal data for the purpose of providing the Service you request and all actions related to this. Your personal data is needed for example to
- provide the requested Service;
- carry out the orders made via our Website;
- collect and administer all amounts payable to us;
- communicate with us through the Website;
- provide customers with documents for download such as delivery notes, order confirmations or invoices;
- provide customer support, if requested; and
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and overall to oversee that the Website and the Service are used in an appropriate manner and in conformity with the law and the Terms.
In addition, we may send you, based on your consent (if required under applicable law), direct marketing communication. By clicking the respective checkbox when using the Service the customer explicitly agrees that we use his/her contact details (name and e-mail address) to send newsletters via e-mail about our special offers as well as new products and services. Customer can revoke this consent declaration at any time (e.g. via e-mail or by following the instructions in the newsletter).
2. Collection of personal data
We collect your personal data in order to provide you the requested Service on our Website. We collect the following information:
- basic personal information such as your name/company name, age or date of birth/organisation number;
- your contact details, such as e-mail, phone number and address;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website, such as credit and debit card number, billing and other payment information you provide, including information needed to identify you; and
- correspondence through the Website.
Furthermore, some data we get automatically from your use of our Website. This technical usage data includes for example:
- IP address, browser type and operating system, date and times of access and standard web log information, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages and other equivalent technical usage data.
Technical usage data may be personal data or combined with other data it may become such. To the extent that technical usage data is personal data, we will treat the combined data as personal data. These personal data may also be collected via cookies (please view our Cookies Policy for further information).
3. Sharing of personal data
Generally, we do not share the customer’s personal data with third parties. However, we may disclose personal data to third parties in certain cases, namely:
- to public authorities and/or law enforcement officials when required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, request, or similar legal process;
- to our trusted service providers for the purposes mentioned above, who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them;
- in the event our company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to our advisors and any prospective purchaser’s adviser (who will pass details to the new owners of the business); and
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
4. Transfers outside the EU/EEA
5. Retention of personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes indicated above. After that we will remove or anonymise the personal data except when otherwise required by law or rights or obligations by either party.
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that a child has provided us personal data, we will delete such information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [[email protected]]. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
7. Your Privacy Rights
You have a right to access personal data that we hold about you. If you think personal data is for example inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request us to correct it and, in some cases, restrict or remove it.
You have a right to object to certain processing, such as direct marketing and profiling.
You may have a right to data portability, i.e. right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and transmit your personal data to another data controller.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your personal data, you have a right to file a complaint to the relevant data protection authority. In Sweden, that is the Swedish Data Protection Authority. You can find contact details through this link
We maintain reasonable security and have implemented technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal information in accordance with the current, general state of the art technologies, in order to protect the data from loss, destruction, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Website and the Service.
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
10. Contact us